What your thyroid gland does?
- The thyroid gland is an endocrine gland located in the front of our necks. It stores and produces hormones that affect the function of virtually every organ in our bodies.
- Thyroid hormone (Triiodothyronine or T3) regulates our metabolic rate and is associated with modest changes in body weight and energy levels.
- Get causes of Thyroid information by world's renowned endocrine and Laparoscopic expert and Cancer surgeon Dr. Ritesh Agarwal.
• Like our facebook page for increase awarness about Thyroid Disorders
• Visite Our Website : www.thyroid.net.in
• Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
• Call : 7666022022
#thyroid #thyroidnodule #thyroidcancer #thyroidproblem #thyroidclinic #riteshagrawal #thyroidspecialist #mumbai #thyroidcenter #thyroidsupport #ThyroidTreatments Sign and symptoms of thyroid cancer, Thyroid throat cancer, Thyroid Tumors, Thyroid carcinoma, Thyroid cancer surgery, Thyroid cancer stories, Thyroid cancer types, Thyroid cancer staging, Thyroid Treatments, Thyroid Disease Treatment, Medicine Thyroid, Thyroid Nodule Natural Treatment, Thyroid Nodule Alternative Treatment, Thyroid nodules icd 10, Thyroid nodules ultrasound, Thyroid nodules size, Thyroid Nodules Removal