How Does Your Thyroid Work?
- Your thyroid is a butterfly-shaped gland located in the front of your neck that influences almost all the metabolic processes in your body.
- Measuring only a few inches in length, your thyroid is part of the endocrine system, which is made up of glands that produce, store, and release hormones.
- The thyroid gland takes the iodine from the food you eat and creates thyroid hormones, which are then released into the bloodstream. Once they can reach your body's cells, they regulate all sorts of processes like your heart rate or how fast your body digests food.
- It's important that your thyroid hormone levels are just right.
- If they're too low, you could have hypothyroidism. Symptoms include fatigue, weight gain, constipation, feeling cold, and even feeling depressed.
- If your thyroid hormone levels are too high, you could have the opposite problem-- hyperthyroidism-- and experience heart palpitations, anxiety, sweating, diarrhea, or weight loss.
- For such a small gland, it can have a big impact on your health.
- Get causes of Thyroid information by world's renowned endocrine and Laparoscopic expert and Cancer surgeon Dr. Ritesh Agarwal.
• Like our facebook page for increase awarness about Thyroid Disorders
• Visite Our Website : www.thyroid.net.in
• Email : email@example.com
• Call : 7666022022
#thyroid #thyroidnodule #thyroidcancer #thyroidproblem #thyroidclinic #riteshagrawal #thyroidspecialist #mumbai #thyroidcenter #thyroidsupport #ThyroidTreatments Sign and symptoms of thyroid cancer, Thyroid throat cancer, Thyroid Tumors, Thyroid carcinoma, Thyroid cancer surgery, Thyroid cancer stories, Thyroid cancer types, Thyroid cancer staging, Thyroid Treatments, Thyroid Disease Treatment, Medicine Thyroid, Thyroid Nodule Natural Treatment, Thyroid Nodule Alternative Treatment, Thyroid nodules icd 10, Thyroid nodules ultrasound, Thyroid nodules size, Thyroid Nodules Removal