How Does Your Thyroid Work?
- Your thyroid gland is found just below your voice box or larynx. It wraps around your windpipe or your trachea.
- Your thyroid affects your metabolism. It makes hormones that affect how fast your whole body works and how it uses energy.
- Your body uses thyroid hormone to increase your energy and raise your body temperature when needed.
- For example, that helps replace the heat your body loses when exposed to cold weather.
- Get causes of Thyroid information by world's renowned endocrine and Laparoscopic expert and Cancer surgeon Dr. Ritesh Agarwal.
• Like our facebook page for increase awarness about Thyroid Disorders
• Visite Our Website : www.thyroid.net.in
• Email : email@example.com
• Call : 7666022022
#thyroid #thyroidnodule #thyroidcancer #thyroidproblem #thyroidclinic #riteshagrawal #thyroidspecialist #mumbai #thyroidcenter #thyroidsupport #ThyroidTreatments Sign and symptoms of thyroid cancer, Thyroid throat cancer, Thyroid Tumors, Thyroid carcinoma, Thyroid cancer surgery, Thyroid cancer stories, Thyroid cancer types, Thyroid cancer staging, Thyroid Treatments, Thyroid Disease Treatment, Medicine Thyroid, Thyroid Nodule Natural Treatment, Thyroid Nodule Alternative Treatment, Thyroid nodules icd 10, Thyroid nodules ultrasound, Thyroid nodules size, Thyroid Nodules Removal