Amazing Facts About Your Thyroid
1. The thyroid might be small, but it's got a big job. Here are five amazing facts about the thyroid. The thyroid acts like a call center for your body, sending messages in the form of hormones to your blood. These hormones deliver messages about things like how calories are used and how much oxygen you need.
2. The thyroid helps your brain work. If you feel forgetful, spaced out, or have constant brain fog, like forgetting where you put your car keys, check with your doctor. You could have an underactive thyroid. Other symptoms could be fatigue, weight gain, and hair loss.
3. Would you believe that a healthy thyroid is just a little bigger than a quarter? It's also shaped like a butterfly and is located in the front of your lower neck.
4. Sudden, unexpected weight loss can point to an overactive thyroid. Other signs include hot flashes, poor sleep, or feeling nervous. But the most unique sign for an underactive thyroid may be losing hair on the outer edge of your eyebrows.
5. Did you know that they put iodine in our table salt to help with our thyroids? Before the 1920s, there were so many people not getting enough iodine, they called big parts of North America the "goiter belt."
Get causes of Thyroid information by world's renowned endocrine and Laparoscopic expert and Cancer surgeon Dr. Ritesh Agarwal.
• Like our facebook page for increase awarness about Thyroid Disorders
• Visite Our Website : www.thyroid.net.in
• Email : email@example.com
• Call : 7666022022
#thyroid #thyroidnodule #thyroidcancer #thyroidproblem #thyroidclinic #riteshagrawal #thyroidspecialist #mumbai #thyroidcenter #thyroidsupport #ThyroidTreatments Sign and symptoms of thyroid cancer, Thyroid throat cancer, Thyroid Tumors, Thyroid carcinoma, Thyroid cancer surgery, Thyroid cancer stories, Thyroid cancer types, Thyroid cancer staging, Thyroid Treatments, Thyroid Disease Treatment, Medicine Thyroid, Thyroid Nodule Natural Treatment, Thyroid Nodule Alternative Treatment, Thyroid nodules icd 10, Thyroid nodules ultrasound, Thyroid nodules size, Thyroid Nodules Removal